General Membership Meeting
August 14, 2012
· Meeting called to order at 2:30pm by President Ray Naramore
· July minutes approved
· Don Kasper- Treasurers report
1. Currently have 117 members
2. Current balance is $1,243.39
3. Anticipate a surplus of $600 after all expenses are paid
4. Plan to use the surplus for a member cookout after theSeptember- 3 day tournament
· News from the course
1. Anticipate a problem with the number of available carts for the Crystal Cup, scheduled for Sept. 13 and 14. Will keep us posted.
· Greenwood Tournament is scheduled for Thursday August, 23. Same format as last month’s Hidden Valley Tournament. Payoffs for low net on the front nine, back nine and eighteen.
· Club officers will be elected at our next regular meeting. Anyone wishing to run for office should contact Ken Brace or Ken Sabol, members of the nominating committee.
· Cedar Creek will not sponsor a Rally for the Cure Tournament this year. There will be a tournament to support the Savanna River Cancer Association. Check with Mike D for details.
· Patriot Day will be handled differently this year. Players are encouraged to make their own foursomes and make voluntary donations to the Folds of Honor Charity.
· Meeting adjourned at 2:47