Note: The amounts shown will be rounded down to the nearest dollar, the change will be added to the next virtual tournament prize fund.
So what is a “Virtual” tournament you ask? Well the scores used for the tournament will be from one 18 hole round you play at Cedar Creek between Sunday May 10 to Saturday May 23. Scorecards will be turned into the GACC and, after the close out date, the tournament results will be calculated
Format and Procedures
- Two Person Best Ball tournament. Choose your Partner or have us randomly pair you with another entrant.
- Teams will be flighted based on team handicap and payouts will be made in each flight.
- Submit your Tournament Entry Form and Check for $10 ($15 if playing in optional Skins Game) by Friday, May 8, 2020. Place it in the GACC box at the Pro Shop.
- Scorecards will be made for each entrant and be placed at the Pro Shop.
- Pick up your GACC Scorecard and play one 18 hole round at Cedar Creek Golf Club between Sunday May 10 and Saturday May 23.
- Make your own tee time and pay your normal green/cart fees.
- Round must be played in a group of at least 2 other players (other players are not required to be tournament participants).
- Round may be played with your selected partner or not. Your Choice.
- The round played may be part of another event such as one of the regularly held weekly games (Dogfight, Wednesday Residents, etc.)
- Record your gross strokes per hole on your scorecard. If playing in an event that allows picking up at double bogey record your estimated score as you would when posting your score in GHIN.
- Post your score in GHIN and place your Scorecard in the GACC Box at the Pro Shop at the completion of the round but no later than Saturday, May 23.
- Hole by Hole Gross Scores must be submitted on the official GACC Scorecard and signed by both the player and marker, but not your tournament partner!
Want to Play with More than 1 Partner?
No problem, just submit a new Tournament Entry Form with the your 2nd partner. Include the $10 Entry Fee for both yourself and your new partner. You can enter with as many partners as you wish. You do not need to play additional rounds, your scores from the 1 round you play will be used with your partner's scores.
Download the entry form, fill it out and place it, with your entry fee check in the GACC Box at the Pro Shop
- $10 - Prize Fund (if entering with more than one partner pay $10 per entry)
- Optional $5 Gross & Net Skins (one entry only)
- When signing up for the Cedar Creek GACC Tournament put only the $10.00 prize money and the $5.00 skins money (optional) in the drop box at the Cedar Creek pro shop.
- Green and Cart Fees will be paid, based on your membership, directly to the Cedar Creek Golf Club on the day you play your round.